2nd ANNUAL PROCUREMENT STRATEGY INDIA SUMMIT & AWARDS 2024
The task of procurement is one that all business types, large or little, carry out. Procurers have put a lot of work into creating strong strategies and activities that are in line with green sourcing over the past several years to achieve sustainable business success. indirect procurement will continue to be a major concern. And since remote work is still common, procurement teams will choose to do so until it becomes a regular practise. This year has highlighted the ongoing transition of procurement from a paper-heavy to a touchless procedure.
The global procurement as a service market was valued at USD 5.94 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% projected from 2022 to 2030. As the world gradually recovers from the COVID-19 epidemic, there is an increased desire for digital, agile, collaborative, and plug-and-play services to reduce supply risks and eventually streamline capital and cash flows.
2nd Annual Procurement Strategy India Summit & Awards 2024 is one of the country's premier dedicated conferences, that provides a common platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across India with focus on green procurement, strategical sourcing and latest innovations in procurement.
Grindwell Norton Ltd. (Saint-Gobain Group)
Director Supply Chain
Owens Corning India Pvt. Ltd.
VP- Supply Chain Management
Hindustan Platinum Pvt. Ltd.
GM & Head Procurement
General Manager Purchase
Asian Paints Ltd.
Head Purchase - EV & IPO
Dana India Pvt. Ltd.
Assistant Vice President- WH & BD
TCI Supply Chain Solutions
General Manager- Supply Chain Management
JSW Cement Ltd.
Avinash D. Chaudhari
Deputy General Manager (Purchase)
Essar Power Ltd.
Dr. Pramod Sant
Former Vice President - Head of SCM -Indirect Materials, Import Export and Customs
Dr. Subhash Dey
DGM - Purchase & SCM
Hanumat Sastry MV
VP - Procurement & Sourcing
VIP Industries Ltd.
Procurement Leader India
Kimberly Clark India Pvt. Ltd.
Head Crop Protection- Sourcing & Supply Chain
DCM Shriram Ltd.
Economic Laws Practice
Head – Purchasing and Supply Chain
Dana Anand India Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President- RM Planning & Sourcing
ATC Tires Pvt. Ltd.
Adani Welspun Exploration Ltd.
Head Strategic Sourcing-Projects
Pradeep S Morab
General Manager-Field Procurement, Electro-Mechanical Projects
Blue Star Ltd.
Head Procurement- Non Agri and Foods
VP & Head Corporate Services (Administration & Procurement)
Magma HDI General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Chief Procurement Officer & SCM
Apcotex Industries Limited
Economic Laws Practice
Shri Dhirendra Kumar Srivastava
(IRSS) Higher Administrative Grade Officer On Special Duty/ Information Technology, Central Railways
Ex PCMM Western Railways and North Eastern Railways
Sr. Director of Products
General Manager- Procurement & Supply Chain
Legrand India Pvt. Ltd.
- Role of dual sourcing and multi-sourcing in supply chain resilience
- Procurement tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in screening vendors
- Procurement regulations for promoting ethical sourcing and sustainability
- Strategies for addressing conflicts and disputes involving stakeholders
- Building a culture of continuous improvement to encourage innovation and efficiency in Procurement
- Early product design considerations to achieve circular economy throughout the supply chain
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- FUNCTIONAL HEADS OF
- Supply chain
- Vendor Development
- Global Category
- Strategic Buying
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Get familiar with new regulatory and compliance changes
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of recent Industry changes
- Learn and build transparency in procurement from the experiences of our senior thought leaders
- Gain insight about critical drivers needed for sustainable procurement
- Stay up to date with latest innovations in procurement
- Know about future of digital procurement
- Explore geopolitical trade issues which are affecting procurement & supply chain
- Key to selecting best vendor/ supplier for your company
- Examine what real negotiation means in procurement and contracting