2nd ANNUAL PROCUREMENT STRATEGY INDIA SUMMIT & AWARDS 2024
The task of procurement is one that all business types, large or little, carry out. Procurers have put a lot of work into creating strong strategies and activities that are in line with green sourcing over the past several years to achieve sustainable business success. indirect procurement will continue to be a major concern. And since remote work is still common, procurement teams will choose to do so until it becomes a regular practise. This year has highlighted the ongoing transition of procurement from a paper-heavy to a touchless procedure.
The global procurement as a service market was valued at USD 5.94 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% projected from 2022 to 2030. As the world gradually recovers from the COVID-19 epidemic, there is an increased desire for digital, agile, collaborative, and plug-and-play services to reduce supply risks and eventually streamline capital and cash flows.
2nd Annual Procurement Strategy India Summit & Awards 2024 is one of the country's premier dedicated conferences, that provides a common platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across India with focus on green procurement, strategical sourcing and latest innovations in procurement.
Senior Vice President - Supply Chain and Sourcing
Bombay Shaving Company Pvt. Ltd.
Ajith Kumar Kenoth
Regional Procurement Manager
General Mills India Pvt. Ltd.
Group Chief- Raw Material Procurement
Tata Steel Ltd.
General Manager Purchase
Asian Paints Ltd.
General Manager- Supply Chain Management
JSW Cement Ltd.
Vice President- RM Planning & Sourcing
ATC Tires Pvt. Ltd.
Rohan V Manekar
Assistant General Manager-Lead – Sourcing Planning
Reliance Digital Retail Ltd.
DGM - Purchase & SCM
- Role of dual sourcing and multi-sourcing in supply chain resilience
- Procurement tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in screening vendors
- Procurement regulations for promoting ethical sourcing and sustainability
- Strategies for addressing conflicts and disputes involving stakeholders
- Building a culture of continuous improvement to encourage innovation and efficiency in Procurement
- Early product design considerations to achieve circular economy throughout the supply chain
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- FUNCTIONAL HEADS OF
- Supply chain
- Vendor Development
- Global Category
- Strategic Buying
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Get familiar with new regulatory and compliance changes
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of recent Industry changes
- Learn and build transparency in procurement from the experiences of our senior thought leaders
- Gain insight about critical drivers needed for sustainable procurement
- Stay up to date with latest innovations in procurement
- Know about future of digital procurement
- Explore geopolitical trade issues which are affecting procurement & supply chain
- Key to selecting best vendor/ supplier for your company
- Examine what real negotiation means in procurement and contracting